7.29.2010

Photo Roulette Friday




I see that my friend Cara has started a fun little game so I thought I'd try to be the first to participate!

This is the random photo given the specs.  Our daughter Ellie was enjoying some paint time at the Delaware Children's Museum we just joined! Sadly, I don't even remember what she painted here!


6 comments:

Cara @ Mischief and Laughs said...

Hey, so glad you are playing! Fun idea, huh?

Funny thing - if I had picked 10(9) instead of 10(8), you would have been on my blog! Well, your boy anyway. It was a shot of him and Carson sharing a seat at that Freedom game. :) Too cute.

We miss you guys!

Amy said...

Cute photo! She looks so focused, like nothing else matters but the painting.

Unknown said...

Children are more in touch with their creativity than we could ever hope to be. It's one of the biggest blessings of childhood.

Oooo.. I love Children's Museums! I used to volunteer at the Creative Discovery Museum in Chattanooga, TN!

Oh, and I joined in on the roulette too!
http://meganpeter.blogspot.com/2010/07/photo-roulette-friday.html

Joanna said...

Awww, what a sweet moment & a sweet girl! Happy Friday :D

Candace said...

I love this photo! What a treasure! Makes me want to be there painting right along beside her. Fun!

Happy Friday,
Candace

SarahinSC said...

Looks like the beginning of tree to me!