5.21.2008

Idol Finale!


Well...who's it going to be tonight? Thoughts? I'm happy to see either David win but think Archuleta might bring it home tonight. We'll see!! Amy...I'll try to watch it live this time so I don't have to take over your couch again. :)

5 comments:

The Woolfpack said...

I would be happy with either one, but totally agreed with Simon last night... little David was on fire I thought. Doesn't matter who wins... both will be successful.

The Scott Family said...

I LOVE to hear either David sing, but Archuleta deserves to win after last nights perfomances.
Your welcome to take over the couch anytime Sar, just stay out of my blue recliner hee hee

The Woolfpack said...

Love the blue recliner!! ;) Needing a babysitter again??

Darren, Mandi, Carson & Ava said...

I want a recliner!!!!! I have been hoping David Cook would win, but I agree that little David rocked last night.

bengalschick said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO David Cook! Archie should have won!!!! I'm moving to Canada. Wait?!.... can I take that back??? :-)