recording little grains of us Rices throughout the years.
4.17.2008
Zoo Blooms
Our German/Spanish friends from Canada, the Escuderos, were in town again this week! The kids (Daniel, Amaya and ours) had tons of fun playing outside several days and enjoyed a special trip to the zoo on a beautiful day today.
What great pictures! I think Cinti is greener than Denver. Our grass is finally turning green, but we just got about 7 inches of snow last Wednesday. Jim and Abby don't think that it is ever going to stop snowing!
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I'm hoping to go with Carson in the next week.
What great pictures! I think Cinti is greener than Denver. Our grass is finally turning green, but we just got about 7 inches of snow last Wednesday. Jim and Abby don't think that it is ever going to stop snowing!
Post a Comment