2.19.2008

Cousins






Some distant cousins rolled in to town this weekend (Colin, Dylan, and Kendra). It was nice to meet them and for Scott to catch up with them. Also, cousin Cole visited too! He was sick for the first part of his visit but we ended the holiday weekend with fun at the children's museum (followed by a little shopping at the outlets). It seems that we have a lot of male cousins!

5 comments:

The Woolfpack said...

Looks like fun. Wish we could see our cousins more often.

The Scott Family said...

That top pic of Max is so cute. I think he looks alot like Ellie. I want to go to the outlets.

Jenn said...

Love the mug shot of Max. What a cutie.

Jim, Holly and Abby said...

Max is growing up on us! Cute pic.

Darren, Mandi, Carson & Ava said...

I just think the girls are so cute in their pigtails and glasses.