
Well, let's hear it. Who do you think is going to win? Is this your favorite of the two? Based on the "singing competition" Jordin has it wrapped up but we'd have to say that our favorite here at the Rice household, Dawgs, is Blake. Scott thinks Blake will win and Sarah thinks Jordin has it wrapped up (although she'd rather see Blake win). Dunno, maybe all the teenagers will see him through. Really, they're both good for different reasons. We've had fun enjoying our first season of Idol.
4 comments:
Cracking me up with this post!! It's hard to say...both have different styles. I've liked Jordin from the beginning...so that's my pick. My girls would choose Blake. I will say, that because of him, my ringtone is "You give love a bad name." ;)
~Michelle
Too funny. I'm sure the "Idols" would be flattered to know they are on your blog! I like that Blake is different, but I think Jordin has a better voice. We shall see!
Who are these people on your blog? No idea what you're talking about. lol :)
Now you're talking!! IDOL chat! LOL
I voted for Jordin, so did MOM!
I think there is more potential with her, only 17,so tall, can go different ways with her voice.
I will miss the show LIVE tonight, will have to watch late, going to hello goodbye and rocket summer concert with the girls, lol.
Post a Comment